- ReDrivers / Repeaters compensate for known channel losses at the transmitter and restore signal integrity at the receiver
- Signal Switches / Multiplexers provide the most efficient and clear signal routing
- PCIe Switches efficiently aggregate multiple I/O devices without compromising signal integrity
- PCIe / PCI Bridges enable reliable, turn-key connectivity between PCIe hosts and peripherals
- Timing ICs minimize clock jitter that degrades signal integrity at the source
Discover Pericom PCIe-to-USB2.0 Switch and
Host Controller Solutions
PCIe to USB Host Controller
PCIe to USB Host Swidges
Combining the functionalities of PCIe to USB Host and Hub Controller on a single chipset, the Pericom PI7C9X440- PCIe to USB Hub and PI7C9X442- PCIe to USB Swidge (Switch and Bridge) optimizes the valuable board space, reduces the power consumption, and the BOM cost.
PCIe to USB Swidge Key Features and Specifications
Pericom has shipped over 500,000 of these devices across multiple market segments such as computing, mobile, video surveillance and medical device applications. Other supporting devices such as PCIe UARTs, PCIe Signal Switches, PCIe ReDrivers enable developers to find a wide variety of solutions from a single supplier.